Sunday 26 May 2013

Fashion | "Outfit Of The Day" - Professional Pop Of Colour





 Hello everyone! This is my very first post in a series called "Outfit Of The Day", which I will be continuing approximately once every week throughout the summer months and most likely into the fall.

Today I was feeling a touch professional, as you can tell by my H&M blazer and nude heels. Since I have a wee bit of an ankle problem, I like to opt for more kitten-like heels rather than sky high pumps (plus it is way more comfortable!). Under my blazer I am wearing a tucked-in Abercrombie & Fitch coral and white striped shirt, as well as some dark wash skinnies from Hollister that I cuffed once. My sunglasses are from Urban Outfitters, and my pearl bracelet is from Tiffany's. I currently have clear polish on my nails, and am wearing Maybelline Vivid Rose from their Vivids collection - which I have to say I am in love with. As you can tell, it really brings some interesting colour into the outfit!

At the end of each OOTD, I will list the web links to the articles of clothing and accessories so you can check them out if you want to purchase them. If I cannot find it online, I will try to find a similar piece or suggest a store that may carry something like it.

Please let me know what you think of this idea, and if you would like to see more! Also, feel free to leave suggestions about my outfit or (if you're feeling especially nice) anything I did right and should do in the future! Feedback is something I always look forward to. Thanks so much! Have a wonderful evening :)

Get This Look:
Blazer: H&M (similar)
Shirt: Abercrombie & Fitch
Jeans: Hollister
Shoes: Payless Shoe Source
Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters
Bracelet: Tiffany's

Luck & Love,
Kaylee Slater

1 comment:

  1. Awesome outfit...........I just love the Tiffany Bracelet.....

    ReplyDelete