Wednesday 26 June 2013

Fashion | "Outfit Of The Day" - Under The Bleachers




Even though I wasn't technically 'under' the bleachers, I really do adore this title and will post it anyways! Hopefully you can forgive me.

After stopping in at Giant Tiger the other day, I found this adorable denim jacket for only $15. I have been wanting one for quite some time, and this fit was really perfect! I was absolutely thrilled to have found such a good quality piece for next to nothing. As you can see, I decided to pair it with some beige Hollister shorts and a lace tank. I belted my shorts with a Siren's belt, and accessorized further with a Forever 21 necklace and Guess sunglasses. To finish off the look, I paired everything with my go-to black and brown O'Neill flip-flops. Aside from the fact that it was absolutely sweltering today, I had a really great time doing this OOTD!

Denim Jacket: Giant Tiger 
Top: Thrifted
Bottoms: Hollister
Belt: Sirens
Necklace: Forever 21
Sunglasses: Guess
Sandals: O'Neill

Thanks for checking my outfit out! Feel free to leave a comment!

Luck & Love,
Kaylee Slater

No comments:

Post a Comment