Sunday 20 October 2013

Last Minute Vampire Halloween Tutorial

Halloween is often left to the last minute for me, so I'm usually wracking my brain for quick things I can become. For this tutorial, all you will need to do is pick yourself up some fake fangs (a few dollars at either the dollar store or a Halloween specialty store) and fake blood (optional). This tutorial will show you a quick smokey look you can achieve with your Naked Palette and a little dark lipstick of your choice. To start, apply your foundation and powders. Lets jump into it!


The first step is to grab a little bit of Naked and Buck on your crease brush and work that into your outer V and crease. This will act as a base for the darker colours, helping it to smoke out. Next, Grab some Creep on a fluffy blending brush and concentrate this on your outer V, like so.


Next, place Hustle on the outer half of your eye, and Toasted on the remaining inner half. Be sure to blend both shades into each other and your previous crease shadow. Afterwards, use a black liquid liner to create a dramatic cat eye. I like to point my liner in towards my tear duct for this tutorial as well.

Lastly, apply a few coats of mascara and you're done with the eyes! Of course if you have a little bit more time, go for false lashes, but I chose not to use them here. To finish off the look, Apply two coats of your favourite dark lipstick or stain and put in your fangs.

Of course contouring and any other technical additions are optional for this look, but I tried to keep it to a minimum since this look was for those last minute gals! As for an outfit, pull out your LBD and accessorize like crazy. Also, don't forget to pop in your fangs or add on a little fake blood.

Product List:
Revlon Colorstay Foundation in 110 Ivory
Urban Decay Naked Palette
Maybelline Line Stiletto Liquid Liner in Black
Covergirl Lashblast Mascara in Very Black
Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain in Romantic
Little Black Dress from Laura Petites
Fake Fangs from specialty shop in Toronto
-no hair styling products-

Please let me know in the comments below if this tutorial was helpful! If you end up going as a vampire this year, feel free to post a picture of your look on my Facebook page so I can see! Thanks so much for reading, and have a great day.

Luck & Love,
Kaylee Slater

No comments:

Post a Comment