Friday 25 October 2013

What's In My A/W Bag?

The purse I am sporting here for the Autumn and Winter is a Coach Purse called the Legacy Mini Tanner Crossbody in Leather. This bag is a great size for me since I am petite, and the colour is a beautiful, deep wine. Below you will find the contents of my purse. (note: adorable pumpkin charm & sanitizer from B&BW)


Blackberry Bold & *Coach Soft Wallet In Saffiano Leather (Brass/Scarlet)
Phone & Wallet
The cellphone and wallet are mandatory, and I never leave the house without them of course!


Fruits & Passion Lily Hand Cream & *Lint Licker
Lotion & Brush
Hand cream is especially great when the weather gets colder, and this one has the perfect consistency (not greasy, very moisturizing). As for the mini lint brush, it is a savior. Living with cats never got easier!


(mascaralinereye pencilconcealerlip stain, *lip gloss, *blushpowderperfume)
Cosmetics Pouch 
Since I travel a lot, I carrying a buffed up make-up pouch in my purse rather than a full carry-on of cosmetics in my bags. This makes life a lot easier, especially for touch ups!


 (lighterbandage, *mini flashlight, tea light | tamponpain killerscough droppanty liner)
Emergency Pouch
If you have been reading my posts for a while, you might remember my priority packing for small purses; I used this tactic here, utilizing 2 smaller pouches in one big one. The first contains general emergency supplies, and the second feminine hygiene emergency supplies. Better safe than sorry!

Please let me know in the comments if you enjoyed this post! I know that some of you may be thinking "How on earth does this lady keep her purse so organized?", but this does turn into an organized mess most of the time. Thanks for reading, and have a great day!

Luck & Love,
Kaylee Slater

No comments:

Post a Comment