Sunday 2 June 2013

Fashion | "Outfit Of The Day" - Beach Day & O'Neill Pin It To Win It Contest!









Hey there!

Today's Outfit Of The Day features an awesome surf brand called O'Neill, which was created in Northern California by Jack O'Neill and his family in 1952. The brand grew from a quaint surf shop into an international company in just a few years. I always love to see quiet and humble companies grow; I feel like they really deserve all the success they receive!

Today was extremely humid, but I wanted to get out so I decided to hit the beach on a walk. Although the water is still pretty cold here in Canada, I decided to wear this super cute bikini underneath my board shorts and coral t-shirt (not shown). I am absolutely in love with the print on this bathing suit, and think it looks so gorgeous with such bright colours! I also love the shorts since they're casual, comfortable, and very flexible. These items also kept me cool on such a warm day. I finished this super bright look with some neutral flip-flops in order to give the look some balance. I really wanted to showcase the swimsuit in this post.


Swim Top - Escape V-Bandeau
Swim Bottoms - Escape Tab Side
Shorts - Nox Boardshort in Aqua (similar here)
Shoes - Ojai Valley Flip-Flops

Interested in winning up $1,000 worth of O'Neill clothing through their Pin It To Win It campaign? Check out this amazing opportunity by clicking here; all you need to do is follow a few simple steps on Pinterest and you could be the winner! 

Please feel free to leave a comment! Thanks for checking out this Outfit Of The Day, and stay tuned for the next!

Luck & Love,
Kaylee Slater

No comments:

Post a Comment