Saturday 8 June 2013

Fashion | "Outfit Of The Day" - Casual Weekend Attire




Lets face it - who wants to dress in uncomfortable heels and suffocating jeans when they don't have to? This weekend outfit I put together was the perfect combination of comfy yet fashionable. My flowy lace detailed top and black strappy sandals are from O'Neill, and my leggings are from Urban Planet. I belted my top with a clay-coloured braided belt I got when I purchased a dress at Sirens. The watch I am wearing in this outfit was a gift from my boyfriend for Valentines day last year, and is from Guess (as you can see!). I kept my hair simple by adding a shine serum and letting it air dry, while my makeup was kept more on the lighter side.

Here is a list of links for what I am wearing:

Top: O'Neill
Watch: Guess
Belt: Sirens
Leggings: Urban Planet 
Flip-Flops: O'Neill

I hope you liked today's OOTD! Please let me know what types of outfits you would like me to put together next.

Kaylee Slater,
Divine No.7

No comments:

Post a Comment