Monday 10 June 2013

Fashion | SNEAK PEEK: Original Grain Women's Watches

Ryan Beltran, the founder of Original Grain, has created what he believes to be the next generation of wooden watches.

As you can see, the watches are a mix of 100% all natural wood and stainless steel, which is an interesting and highly unique way to set yourself apart from the crowd. Ryan has given me the amazing opportunity to be able to do a detailed review of one of these watches just for you guys. Which one would you prefer me to review? Leave a comment below!

These two watches have not yet been released to the public, but are nearly completed. You can expect these beautiful accessories to be available for purchase by Summer 2013.

Luck & Love,
Kaylee Slater,

6 comments:

  1. They are both nice, but the bottom one with the reddish wood and bright silver metal is more eye-catching imho. The top one is a far more subtle colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "oooo" gorgeous watches...love the top one very natural looking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would go with the first one with the natural look you can pair it up with so many things. And I can't wait to see how you show case this beautiful watch.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these watches! When are they in stores?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They will be released in the Summer of 2013. They do not have an exact release date yet, but I will be sure to post it on my Facebook page when I know!

      Delete
  5. Aww so gorgeous watches for women! Original Grain looks authentic and trendy watch design. Love the dial watch looks really cool. Reminds me a little bit of luxury watches style. Thanks for the awesome sneak peek post!

    ReplyDelete