Wednesday 9 October 2013

"Outfit Of The Day": Summer Into The Fall ft. O'Neill






Hello everyone! Today I have put together a look that is meant to help some of you with the transition from summer to fall. I know that this look may not be for everyone, but I personally love the above combination. A great way to transition your wardrobe is by keeping some of your summer accessories in your outfits, while layering up with traditional fall attire. 

Above, I have dressed up this beige windbreaker trench with a black knit infinity scarf, small embellished hat, and faux leather booties. What I really love about this trench is that it has a hidden drawstring at the waist so you can cinch yourself in. Underneath I am wearing a pair of plain black yoga pants and a simple sweater (not shown). To tie in a little summer colour, I have thrown on a pair of multicoloured floral socks as well as a bright woven beach bag. I will have all of the items linked below. 

                Giant Tiger Ladies Infinity Scarf

(In case you are wondering, yes, the above leggings are in fact capris... I am 5'0 feet short, what can I say!)

Feel free to let me know your opinion on the above outfit! If you have any other tips on bringing a little summer to the fall, let us know in the comments below. Thanks so much for reading, and like always, have a wonderful day!

Luck & Love,
Kaylee Slater

(All items marked with a * indicate that the item is no longer available online/in stores, and a similar item will be linked.)

No comments:

Post a Comment