Thursday 10 October 2013

Photography | Hooves In Queen Anne's Lace






Hello everyone! As some of you might have noticed from my previous posts on Divine No.7, I am a passionate photographer and love capturing life artistically through photographs. This post will be the first of many on the new Photography section of my website! Posts under this label will have no particular theme; my subjects will range from landscapes, people, nature, pets, food, city life, and anything and everything in between.

The purpose of this label is to give my viewers a glimpse into my everyday life, and to see the world as I see it; a very artistic and beautiful place. It is also meant to inspire.

The above photographs were actually the first set of pictures I took with my new camera (Canon Rebel T3), as well as the first photos I've ever taken of horses. I thought the Queen Anne's Lace was a beautiful backdrop, and decided to snap a few shots on the way home.

Please let me know your opinion of this new Photography section in the comments below, as well of your thoughts on the above photographs. Thank you so much for reading!

Luck & Love,
Kaylee Slater

1 comment:

  1. I think it's a great idea - you are a talented photographer and I am looking forward to seeing the world through your eyes. As far as this group of pics, I find them very peaceful. I especially like the last one where the horse is looking at the camera over it's shoulder... it looks ripe for a "Caption this photo" contest! :)

    Dennis W.

    ReplyDelete