Monday 4 November 2013

OPI Mariah Carey Limited Edition Nail Polishes For Holiday 2013


OPI has launched a new limited edition Mariah Carey nail polish collection for this years holiday season. I am personally lusting over a few colours in this collection, and will definitely be picking up a few. The collection includes 12 creme and glitter lacquers, as well as 6 liquid sand varnishes that dry matte yet stay frosty and glittery. I have heard a ton of hype over these polishes, specifically over My Favourite Ornament and All I Want For Christmas Is OPI. Check out some close-ups below.


My Favourite Ornament      All I Want For Christmas Is OPI      Cute Little Vixen


Underneath The Mistletoe      In My Santa Suit      Visions Of Love


Warm Me Up      Wonderous Star      All Sparkly And Gold


Sleigh Ride For Two      Ski Slope Sweetie      I Snow You Love Me

Silent Stars Go By      Baby Please Come Home      Make Him Mine

It's Frosty Outside      Emotions      Kiss Me At Midnight

All varnishes included in the Mariah Carey Holiday collection are now available in stores at OPI retailers. Check to see where your closest retailer is here.

Luck & Love,
Kaylee Slater

Source: Blushing Noir

1 comment:

  1. OPI is my favorite brand of nail polish. I just had a cool manicure done using 4 different OPI shades and it looks like it blends from one into the other.

    ReplyDelete