Tuesday 16 April 2013

Fashion | Accessory Tip: How To Keep Sunglasses On Your Head Without Slipping Off


Recently I have been really into wearing sunglasses on my head as an accessory the downside? I have a pretty small noggin, so almost all sunglasses are big on me. This causes my sunglasses to constantly slip off of my head whenever I look up or down, and it's been seriously annoying me! If anyone else has this issue, you know how frustrating it can be. Although this morning while I was trying to think of a solution, something dawned on me...

In order to keep it from slipping off, we can use hair pins and elastics to inconspicuously and gently hold it in place. To do so, attach two mini-hair elastics (the baby ones you get in a pack of about 200) to each side of the sunglasses. If you don't have clear elastics, I suggest matching the elastic colour to the shade of the sunglasses. Then, take a hair pin and loop it through one of the wrapped loops of the hair elastic, and then secure into your hair. In order for this to look the best, try to conceal the hair pin as best you can into the rest of your hair. I suggest using a hair pin that is similar to your hair colour.

That is about it! If you try this out, please let me know in the comments below if it was helpful. Thank-you everyone!

Luck & Love,
Kaylee Slater

No comments:

Post a Comment