Monday 6 May 2013

Beauty | Aurelia Probiotic Skincare Review: Cleanser, Moisturizer, Facial Oil


As if it wasn't already exciting enough to be gifted 3 amazing products from Aurelia Probiotic Skincare, the package I received  came just in time for my birthday! After anxiously opening up the products, I tried each of them right away. I had been sent the Miracle Cleanser, Cell Revitalize Night Moisturizer, and Cell Repair Night Oil.

 The first thing I noticed about these products was their adorable packaging. As you can see above, it has a really feminine and clean design in baby pink and white. I actually keep these products on display on top of my dresser! In honor of it's adorable packaging, I decided to photograph the products in a setting that would reflect their cute and humble packaging.

One of my absolute favourite characteristics of these products is their scent. Although its hard to admit, I think the scent of a product plays an almost equal role to the actual functionality and purpose of the product. These scents definitely enhance the experience! The best part? It has no artificial or synthetic fragrances, so all you smell is the amazing aroma of flower and plant-based extracts. These products also don't test on animals; a huge factor for me since approximately 7 years total of my life went to practicing vegetarianism!


Lets start off with the Miracle Cleanser. This product is scented with chamomile, eucalyptus, rosemary, and bergamot, which gives the cream a very clean and fresh aroma. I have to admit, this was my very first time using a cream cleanser, as well as having to apply it on dry skin. The verdict? My very dry skin absolutely loved it's hydrating properties, and I loved that my make-up was completely removed. To note: After cleansing my face with other cleansers (commercial cleansers, I'm pointing my finger at you) my face would feel parched and tight after getting out of the shower. This cream cleanser was definitely a pleasant surprise!


Next up is the Cell Revitalize Night Moisturizer, which is scented with neroli, lavender, rose, and mandarin (The facial oil has this aroma as well). Let me just have a quick moment, here; the smell of these products has to be my all-time favourite scent, of any and all things scented. If they created a perfume similar to this, I don't think I would have to shop for another fragrance again! Aside from the smell, this moisturizer has to be one of the best creams I have ever tried. Although it is labelled as a night moisturizer, I use this every morning as my regular cream and it gives me amazing results. Despite it's thickness, it is absorbed into my skin in about 5 minutes. Afterwards, my face feels supple and silky- similar to a spa result! Also, I must mention that a few days ago I was suffering a sunburn and this cream really helped to soothe it. The second ingredient in this cream is aloe extract, and it really aided the pain.


Lastly, lets talk about the Cell Repair Night Oil. This is also scented with the neroli, lavender, rose, and mandarin combination, which I am in love with. This product was actually the first I tried out of the three, since oil has been a key secret in keeping my skin glowy and hydrated. To my surprise, the formulation was not oil-like at all! The consistency was very liquid-like, and after applying, I noticed it absorbed a LOT faster than a thicker oil usually would. Also, the consistency lends itself to non-greasy and slick-free skin after application, which feels much more pleasant and a lot lighter on the skin. I usually use this oil on my face 2-3 times a week, and daily on my hands.

Overall, I am incredibly impressed with Aurelia Probiotic Skincare, all business aside. If you are in the market for natural, gentle, deliciously-scented yet highly effective facial products, you definitely need to pick some of these up!

Thank you to everyone who read this through, I know this post was a little intense! If you have any additional questions about the products, feel free to leave a comment below and I will answer as soon as I can. I hope you have a great day!

Luck & Love,
Kaylee Slater

4 comments:

  1. I actually enjoyed reading through this posting.Many thanks

    Moisturizing Facial Cleanser

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aurelia Probiotic Skincare is a good Cleanser, Moisturizer, Facial Oil.
    best beauty products

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did
    you create this website yourself or did you
    hire someone to do it for you? Plz respond as I'm looking to construct
    my own blog and would like to know where u got this from.
    cheers

    Feel free to visit my web-site :: Dead Sea Kit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I constructed the website myself. With a few basic searches on Google regarding HTML you can make any of the Blogger templates customized specifically to your liking. Hope you find success!

      Delete