Wednesday 18 September 2013

Autumn 2013 Nail Inspiration From Fashion Week: Matte Nails




Hello loves! Today I am bringing you a cute and trendy nail inspiration post for the Fall time. At fashion week 2013, we saw Badgley Mischka and many others advertising matte nails. I think a fresh manicure can make almost any outfit look instantly sophisticated, and adding a new dimension with a matte finish is a great way to keep it interesting. 


If you are into the matte trend as much as I am, there's a quick tip I would like to mention in order to save you time and money. Instead of limiting yourself to only specialty polish colours that dry matte, get yourself a great quality matte topcoat. This expands your colour choice from only a few specialty colours to your entire nail polish collection! 



Here is my favourite Fall combination. In the above photos, I am wearing two coats of Plum Attraction from Revlon as my colour base, and one coat of O.P.I.'s Matte Top Coat to finish it all off. 



Do you love the matte nail trend as much as I do? If so, how do you wear yours? Thank you all SO much for reading, and feel free to leave a comment!



Luck & Love,

Kaylee Slater

No comments:

Post a Comment