Sunday 6 October 2013

A Few Fall Finds To Try This Season - Essentials Grid


Hello everyone! Since fall is officially here, I thought I would share with you a few fall gems I highly recommend for this season. I will leave links to all of these items below so you can check them out. Here are a few of my favourite things from the grid:

In this grid I have included my absolute favourite pair of nude heels. I originally bought this pair on sale from Payless Shoe Source for $25.00- talk about a serious steal. As a newbie to high heels myself, these are great since they are on the shorter side, as well as having an insanely comfortable lining. They also compliment my skin tone the best out of every single shoe I tried on in the mall (very pale girl with unknown undertone, check).

Next, lets just discuss the Urban Decay Naked palette. This massive eye shadow palette is a coveted-must among the YouTube and blogging community, and I have had the pleasure of working with this since last year (as you can see by the worn out letters!). If you do not already own this product, I suggest you splurge now and succumb to the peer pressure; trust me, you will become a die-hard Naked (or if you like cooler colours, Naked 2) palette worshiper. 

Lastly, lets talk headphones. The ones included here are the Jabra Vox Earbuds, my new favourites. Despite the sound being killer (no lack of bass, and doesn't sound like a tin can when translating sharp sounds) my favourite feature of these earphones is there inability to become tangled. Yes. You heard me. The wire is not cylindrical; instead it has four sides and is much more stiff than other headphone wires. I am ecstatic to say my first few weeks testing them out (thanks, Jabra!) I have been tangle-free and completely satisfied.

All products shown:



Purple Candle (discontinued, similar)



Black Scarf (discontinued, similar)

3 Hand Sanitizers, left to right: 1, 2, 3

Sunglasses (discontinued, similar)

Nail Polish (Plum Attraction)

Denim Studded Shirt (Sirens has no online website, similar shirt here)

Luck & Love,
Kaylee Slater

No comments:

Post a Comment